Flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Thailand
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Krabi and others
How to find cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand
Looking for cheap flights to Thailand from Kuala Lumpur? You’ve landed on the right page. Skyscanner will help you find a flight that fits your budget. Find out how below.
How to find cheap flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand on Skyscanner
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search engine helping over 80 million travellers each month find cheap flights across millions of routes and thousands of partners like AirAsia and Malaysia Airlines.
Apart from doing a quick search for cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand on Skyscanner, you can also:
- Compare flights from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand across a whole month instead of specific dates.
- Find cheaper dates to travel with a colour-coded calendar.
- Switch on price alerts so you’ll be notified regarding changes in flight prices from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand.
Travel information for flights to Thailand from Kuala Lumpur
On the panel above, you can find information about:
- The cheapest return flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand last month.
- The number of airlines with direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand.
- The number of flights from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand per week.
- The airports available in Thailand.
Tips for travel to Thailand
Here are a few things to take note of for your flight from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand:
- Check whether a visa is required for travel to Thailand. The most reliable source of information would be the official government website.
- Ensure that your passport has at least six months validity from the final day of travel.
- Verify the airline weight limit for your carry-on and check-in baggage. Should you need additional baggage, it’s typically cheaper to purchase them in advance rather than over the counter.
- Keep all your toiletries (the liquids and gels) in tubes no larger than 100ml if you’re carrying them on the plane. Store them in a see-through bag.
- Double check that you’re not carrying any prohibited items. Information on such items can be found on the airline website.
- If your airline allows you to check-in online, do so to save time at the airport.
- Keep all your travel documents, such as your passport and flight itinerary, somewhere easy to access. It’s also handy to note down your hotel address in case you need to fill up an arrival form.
Book hotels and car rental for your stay in Thailand
Apart from using Skyscanner to find cheap flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand, you can also compare prices of hotels and other types of accommodation in Thailand. Skyscanner sieves through various hotel suppliers such as Booking.com and Agoda so you can find the best price for your ideal hotel. If you need a cheap car rental for your trip in Thailand, we can find you a sweet ride by comparing the prices from top car rental companies based on your desired dates and vehicle type.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.